Rates and Rental
Renting a residential or a commercial property can be very expensive unless you are using the services of rates and rental surveyors. Most people dream of owning their own homes, but the process may seem expensive and complex. Whether you want to build condos for rent, residential home or business premises, modular buildings are the best option.
What is Modular Construction?
Modular construction is the simplest construction technology in which the construction process is done off-site. Put simply, modular buildings are those where the houses are built as many single parts in factories and transported to the building site where they are connected to make a full house as per the design. Little is required on the building site. All that is needed is a crane to fix the modular together.
How is Modular Construction Done?
Modular may take a few weeks to a month to construct. The construction process is done in factories in controlled weather conditions to ensure there is no loss of building material and the house cannot be attacked by moths after construction. The finished modular are transported to the building site by road where they are joined together to make a house. The modules are laid on the ground side by side to achieve the designed floor plan. If needed, after the ground floor, modular for the first and consequent floors are laid.
Note that the modular comes with all the fittings including the piping system, the electrical and all the built-in features that will be needed.
Benefits of Modular Buildings
Desist from paying rent and get a modular building today. If you are still paying rent, use the services of rates and rental surveyors to ensure you are paying standard rent and you are not overcharged.
Below are the main advantages of modular buildings:
- The modular buildings are built faster; precisely half the time taken to build conventional buildings. This ensures that you get instant return on investment.
- The indoor construction of the modular heightens the building efficiency and ensures that there are no building materials lost during the construction process.
- They are generally cheaper than conventional buildings thanks to the reduced labour.
- Modular buildings can service remote areas where conventional buildings can be expensive to construct.
- The buildings have low waste and are environmentally friendly. The wastes that result from modular buildings are minimal.
- The houses are built for flexibility and can serve any purpose including commercial, residential and others.
Though you can rent a house through the services of a rates and rental surveyors, you will find it beneficial to build modular buildings.